What are some of your biggest business challenges?
Having been in business for over 25 years, I have found that one of the toughest challenges has been navigating the changing landscape of our business, especially during difficult economic times. Talent management consulting has undergone dramatic shifts with the impact of changing workforce demographics, globalization and technology. Expanding and altering our various practices to respond to the needs of our client companies in acquiring, accessing, developing, retaining and transitioning talent has been an ongoing process.
Strategies employed to address these challenges include:
- Becoming a partner in the fastest growing global talent management consulting organization in the world with over 200 locations in 35 countries.
- Building a team of top coaching and consulting talent to deliver best-in-class services.
- Partnering with innovative talent management technology companies to support our clients’ talent strategies with top rated products.
- Developing innovative solutions to “right now” challenges our clients face.
- Partnering with our clients to ensure their business needs, unique requirements and challenges are met and expectations exceeded.
- Remaining vigilant to developing economic, business and talent management trends that impact both our clients’ and our business, then adapting accordingly to ensure a competitive advantage.
Finally, we have created our brands to best reflect our values of integrity, high quality, commitment to our clients and optimal results. Demonstrating our value proposition to clients is an everyday goal.
For Complete Interview