Career Partners International is committed to Corporate Responsibility (CR) and, as a leading global provider of talent management solutions supporting the entire employment lifecycle, we support our client organizations in their CR efforts.
Professional Code of Ethics
Career Partners International and its partner firms abide by the following Professional Code of Ethics.
Every Career Partners International partner firm:
- Remains aware of its unique dual relationship with corporate clients and individual candidates. The firm is mindful of the need to provide professional service to each without comprising the other.
- Commits to respect the confidential nature of information communicated by both the corporate client and the individual candidate. Privileged information will not be passed to a third party, used for personal gain, nor passed to another person for his or her personal gain.
- May assist a corporate client with pre-termination planning or other corporate consulting services, but will not participate in any way in the separation decision that is the exclusive responsibility of the corporate client.
- Accepts only those assignments it is qualified to undertake based on full knowledge of the client's reasons for requiring services, the candidate's situation, and the professional competence and capability of the consultants involved.
- Accepts only assignments that can be undertaken immediately or explains clearly when such new work can begin.
- Begins an assignment only after the expressed agreement of the sponsored candidate and the commitment of the corporate client.
- Clearly designates which consultant will have primary responsibility for coordinating the services provided to any particular individual or group of individuals.
- Commits to informing the corporate client regularly regarding progress of assignments.
- Treats with respect, dignity, and equal opportunity all individuals referred to them for the provision of talent management services.
- Encourage service providers to undertake professional development to stay current on new means of service delivery.
- Presents its individual consultants and firm’s qualifications openly, clearly, and without embellishment to all those with whom they intend to do business.
- May advertise. Any such advertising shall, however, be conducted in a professional and fair manner and in conformity with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Engages in promotions, public relations, and business activities with no representations, expressed or implied, that are false, deceptive, unsubstantiated, or that otherwise have a capacity to mislead.
- Conduct with dignity and discretion any media interviews to reflect favorably upon the Career Partners International partner firm, the various clients served, and the career management services profession. Corporate client and/or candidate approval will be obtained before discussion of specific assignments.
- Complies with all applicable laws relating to the conduct of business within their state, province, or country.
We respect human dignity and bring value to our clients through inclusion and cultural diversity. Career Partners International strives to ensure that our partnership and all of our business relationships reflect the diversity of our international market.
One of the foundations of our organization is a commitment to ensure a culture which values and respects the individuality of each partner and employee. We are committed to the highest standard of ethical behavior and service delivery from all partners.
Career Partners International is committed to equal opportunity in all other aspects of our partnership regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, or disability. This commitment applies to all company-sponsored activities, partnership opportunities, and social and recreational activities, as well as the conduct of partners firms, consultants, and coaches.
Cultural diversity in our organization is our goal. This goal will be achieved by:
- Recruiting and accepting partner firms based on non-discriminatory objective criteria.
- Ensuring that there are no artificially-created barriers to the recruitment of a diverse and inclusive population, to include clients, partners, consultants and coaches.
- Monitoring processes and procedures for selection and swiftly addressing any actions that are, or are perceived to be discriminatory.
- Charge managers with the responsibility to implement initiatives that are consistent with Career Partners International’s obligations as a government contractor on behalf of women, minorities, persons with disabilities, special disabled veteran, veterans of the Vietnam era and other veterans.
- Seek to ensure maximum opportunity for all minority and women-owned businesses to participate as partners, suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors of goods and services to Career Partners International.
Fair Employment Practices/Equal Opportunity
We affirm that fair employment practices and equal opportunity are critical to our business. Treating individuals with dignity and respect are cornerstones of Career Partners International’s policy and tradition.
Career Partners International’s policy:
- We will provide equal opportunity on the basis of merit to all employees and applicants for employment.
- We prohibit unlawful discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual preference or orientation, or because of one’s status as a special disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other veteran, in any employment and employment-related decision or in the administration of any personnel policy.
- We prohibit unlawful harassment.
- We will ensure maximum opportunity for all minority and women-owned businesses to participate as partners, suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors of goods and services to Career Partners International. This will include affirmative action in regard to assisting minorities and women start and grow new businesses.
- We will advise employees of their right to refer violations of this policy to the Career Partners International Quality and Standards Division, the organization charged with administration of the Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Policy. No employee will be subjected to retaliation in any form for exercising such rights.
- We affirm Career Partners International’s commitment to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We will review this policy annually with each of our employees.
Career Partners International is committed to the protection and advancement of human rights wherever we operate. This policy operates in conjunction with our endorsement of the 10 Principles in the UN Global Compact.
Our overall guiding principle is simple – act responsibly and ethically by focusing on a core group of values that supports and respects the protection of human rights. We will work to identify and do business with partners who aspire to conduct their business in a similar manner.
Compliance with this Policy and applicable laws is the responsibility of every employee and contractor acting on our behalf and condition of their employment or contract. Management in each business is responsible to educate, train, and motivate employees to understand and comply with this policy and applicable laws.
Child and Forced Labor
Career Partners International will not tolerate the use of child or forced labor, slavery or human trafficking in any of its global operations and facilities. We will not tolerate the exploitation of children, their engagement in unacceptably hazardous work, or the trafficking, physical punishment, abuse, or involuntary servitude of any worker. We expect our suppliers and contractors with whom we do business to uphold the same standards. Should a pattern of violation of these Principles become known to Career Partners International and not be corrected; we shall discontinue the business relationship.
For purposes of these Principles, we are using the United Nations definition of a “child” as anyone who is less than 16 years of age.
Career Partners International supports temporary workplace internship and apprenticeship education programs for younger persons as well as customary seasonal employment so long as such persons are closely supervised, meet the legal requirements for the region in which they live, and their morals, safety, health, and compulsory education are not compromised in any way.
Career Partners International is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
As a professional services firm, the key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers around the world.
- Reduce energy consumption associated with our operations.
- Promote conscious decisions by the Company’s employees with regards to resources such as water, paper, waste, etc. to minimize the environmental impact in both production and distribution of our services.
- Encourage our employees to embrace these environmentally friendly behaviors.
Career Partners International does not seek to gain any competitive advantage through the improper use of business courtesies and other inducements. Good judgment and moderation must be exercised to avoid misinterpretation and adverse effect on the reputation of the Company or its employees. Offering, giving, soliciting, or receiving any form of bribe is prohibited.